Monday, February 13, 2012

Visual DNA Personality Test


You answer each question by choosing an image. What I like is that sometimes you can't fully articulate why you're choosing it, only that it stirs up certain associations or represents a hope or longing. Whoever made this test was thoughtful about the image choices presented.

Here's the test, if you're interested. It's fun too and gives you a decent write-up in the results. The overarching label I got was 'Seeker,' which by the description was quite accurate.

4 comments:

Umā said...

Interesting site! I came out a seeker too.

Nan said...

I am a harmonizer. The description was pretty right on. That was fun. Thanks.

naida said...

Fun quiz, I like that the choices are images. I'm a Harmonizer :)

Relyn said...

This is uncannily accurate. I was an Energizer.