Friday, December 24, 2010

The sunny side of the week...

It's Friday! All week I've been looking forward to Friday.

I've got some cooking to do before the Sabbath starts, and I can barely see the surface of my desk, but for the next hour or so I'm going to just sit. Sitting is grand. It's cold outside, it's warm in here, my feet are up, the TV is murmuring something unimportant. And when I do some of the housework later, I know who I'll be listening to:



"Life can be so sweet... on the sunny side of the street!"

I hope you've found yourself dancing down a sunny street or two this holiday season.

Warm wishes to you all.

6 comments:

Crafty Green Poet said...

oh its been sunny today here in Edinburgh, but the temperature has been below freezing for a week or more so sunny isn't quite the same thing without warmth!

Season's greetings!

Cottage Garden said...

Happiness and joy to you and yours this holiday season HKatz!

Jeanne
x

patteran said...

Sunny, yes, but damnably cold! All the very best, HK, to you and yours, today and beyond. And hopes for a peaceful and creative New Year.

Relyn said...

It's Christmas evening and we are having a lull before we start cleaning up all the happy messes we've made. I wanted to stop by and wish you a happy holiday season. I've missed being a regular blog visitor, but I will be around again soon. May you and your family enjoy laughter, love and peace. May you feel all the love that we feel for you. May you truly know you are blessed. Sending you much love! ~ Relyn

naida said...

Sounds wonderful. Happy Holidays to you and your family!
http://thebookworm07.blogspot.com/

John Hayes said...

Warmest wishes to you as well!