And silly, and lovely, and absurd. Also really funny at times. Nudging you in the ribs a little - reminding you of life's possibilities.
Up, a great movie to watch on a winter evening with friends.
And some things that came to mind after it was over, when I was humming the theme music and feeling happy:
- Day to day life can be an adventure too
- You're not too old to have one (both an adventure and a day to day life)
- Don't shut yourself away from the world and other people
- Letting go is a poignant, painful but often necessary part of growing older
- Dream, don't stop dreaming, no matter where you are and what you can do about those dreams
- Have some balloons around; you never know when they'll come in handy
- Assist the elderly