I also have another blog focusing on topics in psychology and neuroscience: Bright Across the Lifespan.
Some exciting projects are underway:
1) A Smoker's Guide to Health and Fitness: Check out the book's website, SmokersFitness.com. It's currently available on Amazon in Kindle format.
2) A novel! I anticipate finishing it in 2013, and publishing it hopefully by the end of 2014. I've been at work on this book on and off since 2004, but only in recent months have I finally understood what I'm meant to do with it: what the story is, what the heart of it is. I look forward to when I can share it with all of you.
Here's a list of other shorter (non-academic) pieces that I've published outside of this blog. I don't spend as much time now on short work as I do on my longer projects (see above) but whenever something new gets published I'll post it here.
An Unexpected Descent
- Bartleby Snopes, November 2013
Human After All
- Front Porch Review, January 2013
Coughing Through Shostakovich
- Subtle Fiction, January 2012
- Halfway Down the Stairs, December 2011
Flash Fiction (<1000 words)
- Guest post at Simple Clockwork, April 2012
Seven Incarnations of a Spinster
- Word Riot, April 2011
Thirteen Ways of Looking at a Pinky Toe
- Writer's Talk Blog, November 2010
Guest Blog Posts
- posted at Simple Clockwork, April 2012
Writer's Talk Interview
- at Robert Frost's Banjo, November 2010