I also have another blog focusing on topics in psychology and neuroscience: Bright Across the Lifespan.
Some exciting projects are underway:
1) A Smoker's Guide to Health and Fitness: Check out the book's website, SmokersFitness.com. It's currently available on Amazon in Kindle format.
2) A novel! I anticipate finishing it in 2014.
Here's a list of other shorter (non-academic or business-related) pieces that I've published outside of this blog.
An Unexpected Descent
- Bartleby Snopes, November 2013
Human After All
- Front Porch Review, January 2013
Coughing Through Shostakovich
- Subtle Fiction, January 2012
- Halfway Down the Stairs, December 2011
Flash Fiction (<1000 words)
- Guest post at Simple Clockwork, April 2012
Seven Incarnations of a Spinster
- Word Riot, April 2011
Thirteen Ways of Looking at a Pinky Toe
- Writer's Talk Blog, November 2010
Guest Blog Posts
- posted at Simple Clockwork, April 2012
Writer's Talk Interview
- at Robert Frost's Banjo, November 2010